What I offer
- FREE 30-minute consultation before the first lesson, so I can assess your level of English, and you can explain your requirements.
- General English: Work on your speaking, grammar, reading, listening, writing or pronunciation. All levels from CEF A1-C2 - complete beginner to proficiency level.
- Exam preparation: If you want to take an exam to prove your level (such as the Cambridge KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, IELTS, or Trinity GESE), or need a certificate for work or study, I can help you. If you're not sure which exam is right for you, read my blog post here.
- Business English: Looking for a job in an English-speaking country? Already working and want to improve? I can help with CV and cover letter writing, preparation for job interviews, language for telephone calls, emails, presentations, etc.
- Classes can take place in your home, office or a quiet café, or alternatively via Skype.
- My lessons are always based on my students' interests, needs and requests.