- I like it alot.
- I need to work on my pronounciation.
- They’re going on holiday tommorrow.
- He always mispells the same words.
- The new machine requires much less maintainance.
- I didn’t recieve your last email.
- Unfortunatly, I can’t attend your wedding.
- I didn’t enjoy the begining of the film but it got better.
- I'll just check the calender for that weekend.
- They fell out after having a huge arguement.
Here are some more common spelling mistakes. Can you correct them all? There's one in each sentence. I'll post the answers next week!
Julia Phang, English teacher, Get Ahead in English, Manchester.