1. I get on very well with all my (collegues) colleagues.
2. I’m looking forward to seeing you (tommorow) tomorrow.
3. Do you know (wich) which of these is mine?
4. I would have (prefered) preferred to stay at home last night.
5. Sorry to (interupt) interrupt you, but it’s important.
6. My keys have (disapeared) disappeared from the table!
7. They organised a (suprise) surprise party for her birthday.
8. She has a lot of (knowlege) knowledge on the subject.
9. There was a lot of (resistence) resistance to his ideas.
10. I don’t (beleive) believe that’s the best option.
Don't forget to keep a list of correct spellings!